BioPBS Coated Paper Cups
Our eco-friendly paper cups lined with a BioPBS coating are a fantastic alternative to conventional paper cups.
Paper cups are among one of the most misunderstood products when considering their end of life. Standard paper cups are coated with a plastic inner lining, to prevent the liquid seeping through the paper. This this layer of plastic vastly prolongs the over degradation process – studies have shown that that plastic coated paper cups can remain in landfill for 20 years without changing apperance.
How about BioPBS coated paper cups? By instead using a BioPBS coating, paper cups will be enabled to compost without any special treatment. These cups are biodegradable at ambient temperatures of just 30C.
- High quality food-grade paper and coating
- BioBPS coating; a special material that excels in biodegradability and compostability
- European standard EN 13432 certified
- Compostable at room temperature.
- Available in various sizes ranging from 4oz to 20oz
- This paper can also be used for our food boxes, bowls and trays
- Custom printed designs on request
- Manufactured in Indonesia
BIOPBS Coated Paper Cups
We produce an extensive range of paper cups – with sizes from 4oz to 30oz – all of which can be produced with our BioPBS coated paper.
Get a quotation
Browse through our full range or paper cups and other BioPBS paper products then build your quotation list. Our team will get back to you as soon as they can.